Retail and Leisure Parking Management
Parking Control Management (UK) Ltd provides our clients with tailored parking services to manage and control all aspects of car park management and enforcement at any Retail or Leisure facility. Key features of our service include:
- Protection of disabled bays – ensuring that your disabled bays are used by valid blue badge holders.
- Patron Parking Only – enforcement through a maximum stay period meaning your spaces are freely available and can be used by genuine patrons and visitors to your retail or leisure development
- Pay & Display / Pay by Phone – we can install and manage a commercial operation with a revenue share scheme as well as provide the enforcement to ensure high compliance with any advertised terms and conditions of parking
- Non Designated parking areas – From service yards to private access roads, we can control and monitor unauthorised parking to keep these areas clear of vehicles preventing any potential health and safety issues leaving access for your customers, deliveries and contractors as easy and hassle free as possible
- Tenant staff parking – a permit scheme, vehicle registration white list or a specifically designated parking area can be introduced for tenant staff parking so that authorised vehicles are exempt from the parking restrictions enforced